How to get the number of database link used ?

From: <Wolfgang.Rothmayer_at_bmw.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:24:14 GMT

Hi there,

we currently have problems to access a view of a remote database. The funny thing is, that this appears completely asynchronously. We are not able to reproduce this behaviour.

Is there any possiblity to see the number of used database links currently used - or better - How could I see if this amount is exhausted ?

Many thanks for any imput.

Wolfgang Rothmayer Received on Fri Apr 16 1999 - 10:24:14 CDT