PAGING on Sun Solaris 2.6 with Oracle 7.3.4

From: Trond Enstad <tenstad_at_multichoice.co.za>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:15:09 GMT

Anyone out there that has experienced extremely high paging activities un their Sun box (E6500)?

This is a 650 users, 6GB memory.

I've tried most things from an Oracle perspective, but nothing seems to help.

I'm basically now looking for some tips on what to do on the OS level (config. of paging daemon etc.). There is hardly any Swapping going on - just paging.

Anyone any idea?

Thanks and greets

Trond Received on Fri Apr 16 1999 - 02:15:09 CDT