prolbem with export schema with views

From: News <xub_at_tce.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:18:53 -0500

I have a probelm exporting schema containing views in one database.

After exporting tables and synonyms, the curor just sit at 'exporting = view' and nothing happened ever after. The CPU time stopped to increase = after the process hung. The export never finished and I have to abort = it.

After dropping the views, the schema got exported without a glitch!

Called in to Oracle Support, their suggested some problem with = datadictionary and still we have no solution now. Now have to drop views = before doing export backup!!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Biao Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 11:18:53 CDT