Re: Replication on 7.3.4

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:10:49 -0700

By the name of the database it looks like it was created with Workgroup Server, not Enterprise Server. If not, check whether catrep has been run. If it hasn't you won't have all the necessary packages and data dictionary views created.

HTH. Pete

constr01_at_interpla.net.co wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone can help me?
>
> I've installed Oracle Enterprice Server 7.3.4 with Advanced replication
> service, but when I try to use Oracle Replication Service to configure a
> master group I only get a message that says: 'wg73' appears to be a pre 7.3
> version of the server or replication support is not installed.
>
> I'll be thankful if someone can help me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Francisco Correa

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                             Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA