Drive Config Suggestions Wanted

From: David R. Barstis <dbarstis_at_saintmarys.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:57:15 -0500

We've got a Sun Ultra 250 with 7 9 gig drives and 6 4 gig drives. It's going to run SCT's Banner with Oracle 7. I've never installed Oracle with this much space and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to configure this beast. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave Barstis
Saint Mary's College

--

David R. Barstis                   E-mail: dbarstis_at_saintmarys.edu
Dept. of Information Technologies   Voice: (219) 284-5318

 A bus station is where a bus stops.  A train station is where a train stops.
                     On my desk I have a work station...