HELP!!!! I'm getting compiling errors for this program

From: dnanda <dnanda_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:24:48 -0400

i'm in a fix ....i am trying to run a procedure on sql*plus 8.0 and it is as follows:

create or replace procedure get_data(cl_no IN client_master.client_no%type) is
cname client_master.name%type;
cursor c1(cno varchar2) is select name from client_master where client_no=cno;
begin
open c1(cl_no);
loop
fetch c1 into cname;
exit when getdata%notfound;
end loop;
close c1;
end;

this procedure is showing compilation errors and sometimes saying that the object already exists..i have also tried changing names. Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 21:24:48 CDT