Re: Unable to run RMAN(recovery manager NT)

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_toneline.n-o-s-p-a-m.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:08:53 +0100

Are these supposed to be run by the rman user not sys or system? Not at my server now, but take a look at the script headers, as I've run them OK and rman works just fine. Note that there seems to be two versions of the scripts as I remember it - you need to make sure you run the right ones - look in the readme.doc file for you installed version of Oracle (ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/docs, I think) and search it for info.

Steve Phelan.