Re: Tablespace information from export file (NT)

From: Kenny Gump <kgump_at_mylanlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:50:03 -0400

The import will create users but will not create the Tablespaces.

To see exactly what the import will do, execute the following statement, it will not import the file, but will show you what would happen if you did:

imp user/password_at_TNSName myfile.dat show=Y log=mylogfile.txt

This will output mylogfile.txt with all the create commands and sizing information for each of the segments to be created.

Kenny Gump