Tablespace information from export file (NT)

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:48:08 +0100

Is there any way of getting the tablespace details from an export file as I'd like to know how big the tablespaces should be when I create my new database.

In fact, I almost expected an import to attempt to create the tablespaces and users from an export file as required?

Andy
--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request