Job Execution Problems with OEM

From: Forrest Hudson <forrest_at_rott.missouri.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:44:05 -0500

I'm running 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition, and for some reason, when I submit jobs to a remote instance, 99% of the time they get scheduled, but not started. I don't think its any kind of permissions problem with the agent. Jobs like broadcasting a "Hello World" message run with no problem, but jobs that actually perform some database function, like an export, just get recognized by the agent and scheduled, but never started.

Any help would be appreciated.

Forrest Hudson
Programmer/Analyst II
Mizzou Telecom
A Unit of IAT Services
University of Missouri - Columbia
forrest_at_missouri.edu Received on Tue Apr 13 1999 - 10:44:05 CDT