Tracing a table

From: Sbaiz <pierluigi.sbaiz_at_elsag.it>
Date: 12 Apr 1999 11:54:05 GMT

Hi all,

I'm searching any utility that permits tracing the following operations: I'd like to trace a sigle operation (just like INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE) performed on a table (a generic table <X>) and to trace the data too.

I want to read, from somewhere, information just like that:
(Date_operation, Type_operation, columns_record_1)
(Date_operation, Type_operation, columns_record_2)
(Date_operation, Type_operation, columns_record_n)
where:

	Date_operation is the date when the operation is performed
	Type_operation is any INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE code (for example 'I', 'M',
D')
	columns_record is all the data of the record.

Is there anybody that can help me out?
Thanks in advance.
SbaizP. Received on Mon Apr 12 1999 - 06:54:05 CDT