Setup Oracle SNMP support

From: kelvin chen <kelvin.chen_at_ins.gte.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:45:48 GMT

I tried to setup Oracle snmp enabled. I got some document from tech.oracle.com. Inside the document, it describes well for what kind of mibs Oracle has.
However, I can not find oracle mibs file which is required for HP OpenView to upload. In the directory of Oralce/network/agent, there is one file: orainit.mibs. But HP Open can not upload it. Is any one know where to get Oracle mibs file. Received on Mon Apr 12 1999 - 15:45:48 CDT