Oracle 8 training

From: Bill Garofalo <bill_at_landy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:50:00 -0400

We're a new Solaris Oracle 8 user. I'm looking for a cost effective, possible CBT, training provider. My company is small and does not have tens of thousands to throw at this area. I've been a DBA for 10 years on a SQL type RDBMS so am not totally unfamiliar with the subject.
We'll be running Oracle 8 & WEB Application Server on Solaris using Windows 95 / Explorer as the user interface.

Thanks for any assistance you may have. Received on Mon Apr 12 1999 - 13:50:00 CDT