Re: primary key using index parallel

From: <katincic_at_access.net.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:38:09 +1000

Hi Gerard,

the way to do that is to create unique index first (for that primary key) and enable
the primary key afterwards. E.g.

create unique index table_a_pk...
parallel (degree n);

alter table table_a add constraint
table_a_pk primary key(.....)

parallel (instances n) is used only with parallel server. It determines the number
of parallel server instances used in the parallel operation.