[Question]The mount option in solaris for Oracle

From: <bruiser5962_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:49:07 GMT

Oracle was running on my unix server. One day, the server was down without reason. After then, the file system in which Oracle had been installed couldn't be mounted because the mount option for the file system in vfstab was "rq". So, I changed "rq" into "yes" on mount option. But, as I knew, the mount option should be "rq" for running oracle on solaris server. Oracle is not running with "yes" option. How can I do for running Oracle with "yes" option in the server?