context option

From: <buisson2_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:07:33 GMT

Hello,
I'd like to know if there are people who use the context option with Oracle8. Does this option provide a thesaurus management tool? Does anybody know the Basisplus Thesaurus functions? Does ConText provide the same functions as Basisplus for text management? (thesaurus, search full text,...)

Do you hear about Oracle intermedia text management with oracle 8i?

One more question : What are the use costs of the context option? How many users are allowed for this price?

I hope my questions are understandable! thank you.