OCI - Error in OCIStmtExecute( )

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:49:42 +0300

I'm trying to implement a select statement using the OCIStmtExecute( ).

I'm getting this error : "The error buffer is ORA-24374 : define not done before fetch or execute and fetch". What is the reason of this problem and how can I solve it ? thank you all.
Uri.
E - mail : uri_at_trans-planet.com Received on Sun Apr 11 1999 - 10:49:42 CDT