Oracle 8 Personal Ed. and Enterprise Mgr

From: Gus <spg_at_quokka.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:52:06 GMT

I am playing around with Oracle 8 Personal edition, and trying to get familiar with it. Alot of what I am reading tells me to use Enterprise Manager for alot of tasks for which I am presently using sql.

The problem.... My installation doesn't seem to have Enterprise Manager. The closest I can see from the descriptions is Oracle Navigator. Is this a scaled down Enterprise Manager, and is it possible to use/get Enterprise Manager for Personal Edition.

Thanks in advance.

gus Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:52:06 CDT