OAS 4 and Oracle 8.5

From: Paul Higham <paul.higham_at_isis.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:44:02 +0100

If anyone could shed some light on the following I would be very grateful.

I have just installed Oracle Web Application server v4.7 along with Oracle RDBMS 8.5 on a completely clean windows NT4.0

Everything installed. No problem. All processes are starting. I have installed the PLSQL toolkit etc.

When I connect to an application with the PLSQL cartridge, I get a message stating.

"Could not service this request - please try later". This seems to be the same with all the examples and other cartridge samples as well.

What have I done wrong? I am well in the dark and could use any help possible.

many thanks

Paul Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:44:02 CDT