Max number of columns/indexes?

From: Acorn <pvanhook_at_princeton.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 15:29:43 GMT

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the max number of columns/indexes are in Oracle 8 or any of it's versions? We're trying to decide which n-tier capable dbms to support next, and I'm gathering specs on Oracle's products.

Better yet

I'm looking for the answers to these questions:

  1. Max # of columns/indexes
  2. Max database size
  3. Max tables per SELECT statement

stuff like that. Could anyone point me in the direction of any stats like this?

I sure appreciate your assistance in advance! Conrad Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 10:29:43 CDT