'create procedure' problem

From: G. Kakisina <ivkaki_at_hvision.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 13:07:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to create a procedure in Oracle 8 that looks like this:

create or replace procedure pr_rapport3 (year in varchar2) as
begin
create or replace view VW_REPORT3_1 as
(select * from tblklacht
where to_char(klc_constatklacht,'YYYY') = year) end;

It has to select all records of a specific year and put it in a view named 'vw_report3'. When I run this code, I get the following error message:

PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "CREATE" when expecting one of the following:

What's wrong with the procedure?

G. Kakisina Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:07:56 CDT