Re: FTP Site for Oracle / Linux

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:15:35 +0900

Chris Hamilton wrote:

> Is there an FTP site to download the 8.0.5 software for Linux?
>
> I can access the Oracle TechNet page, but I can't afford to download
> via dialup link then upload via dialup link to my remote server. If I
> could ftp from my remote server (on a high-speed connection) it would
> save a lot of time and effort.
>
> Chris
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Christopher Hamilton
> Oracle DBA -- Wall Street Sports
> chris_at_wallstreetsports.com
> http://www.wallstreetsports.com/

Its ftp.oracle.com

Go to technet and start a download...It will show you the full path which you can then use via standard ftp

HTH --

Connor McDonald
BHP Information Technology
Perth, Western Australia
"Never wrestle a pig - you both get dirty and the pig likes it..." Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 21:15:35 CDT