OWS 3.x Internal error

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 13:24:09 -0700

Every once in a while, I get an "Internal Error" when using OWS 3.x PL/SQL cartridge. I never got this using 2.1, and it is not writing an error log when it happens. I can usually hit the BACK button, then continue on. Any Ideas what may be causing this? It's running on an NT 4.0 box.

Also, I just upgraded to 3.x from 2.1. On 2.1, when I had a PL/SQL problem, it would write a log file and tell me everything that was passed to the procedure. I cant find how this is done in 3.x.

Thanks.
--
Michael A. Rothwell
Oracle DBA/Oracle Web Applications Developer Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:24:09 CDT