Database Admin Position Available

From: <dgotlieb_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 14:47:55 GMT

NUI Corporation is a gas sales and distribution company in Union, NJ. We need a full-time, permanent, database administrator. The ideal candidate has experience as a mainframe dba and has recently gained experience as an Oracle dba. The successful candidate will be initially working with our mainframe, with some Oracle. The job will eventually become mostly Oracle with some mainframe. To learn more, contact Diane Gotlieb, Human Resources, NUI Corporation. Phone: 908-289-5000 x6101, fax: 908-289-0978 or email: dgotlieb @nui.com.