Re: Temp Tablespace Full

From: G.H VITTAL <vittal_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:15:15 +0530

If you give optimal size for the tablespace it should automatically shrink when it exceeds the shrink value.

Alternatively you can give the sql command

 ALTER TABLESPACE ts_name shrink to 10MB which will shrink the tablespace to 10MB. If you don't specify the size as 10MB it will shrink to the optimal value

thank you
vittal gh