Two sequences in loader file

From: David <romobris_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:00:08 +0200

    Hi all,

    I know how to make a loader file where have two fields of teable wich are increased in diferent order. The first fields is increase one of one until 'n' and when it happends, the second fields is increased with one while the first fields is put a cero.I need to know because I have to insert alot of reader.

I don't know if this is possible with leader program, it exits more possibility .

Thanks you. Received on Wed Apr 07 1999 - 06:00:08 CDT