Re: Oracle import from NT to NT

From: <jpatrickc_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 13:59:17 GMT

Excuse me for butting in, but I work with the original poster of this thread. The export is a full database export. We are trying to move a project from development to production and understood export/import with full is the best way to go. However, export/import does not include any SYS owned objects. Do you have any suggestions? As mentioned, those users with DBA roles or have the DEFAULT profile seem to have all association data (passwords, default tablespace, temporary tablespace, etc.) retained after the import. Those with our defined profile(s) do not have their passwords, default tablespaces, and temporary tablespaces retained. Any suggestions?