Re: Help needed with database creation

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:48:03 +0200

Hi Paul,

there are several standard scripts that need to be run manually using svrmgrl and connected as internal
They are

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql

They can be run by @<filename>

The second script will resolve the first problem, the first script the second problem. The third script is required for the exp utility. Please don't forget to issue a spool command before you start using them, otherwise any error message will be lost (not that anything should go wrong)

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA