ConText and internal HTML-Filter

From: Ansgar Scherp <Ansgar.Scherp_at_Artis.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 10:29:48 +0200

Hello!

Can anyone tell me, why the internal HTML-Filter of ConText behaves in a strange way when I index some documents via http. It makes "UNFAM" etc. of the words like "Unf&auml;lle". But indexing of documents with ISO-typeset like "Unfälle" works fine.

Ansgar

PS: We're using ConText 2.0.x and Oracle 7.3.x.x. --
  KYUSS! Welcome to sky valley...
    http://kyuss.artis.uni-oldenburg.de/ Received on Tue Apr 06 1999 - 03:29:48 CDT