Re: SYSTEM tablespace

From: Gerry Sinkiewicz <sinkiege_at_snet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:20:28 -0400

If indeed the product create a schema userid with defaults in system, send it back; the product is not well designed.

But if the product expects you to create a schema id, then you should cause the default tablespace(s) for that id
to be one(s) you have alrady created with sufficient space to handle the product in an efficient manner. This kind of implementation is better, allowing a certain amount of "configuration" to be possible where size and complexity show a need for additional space of sharing of instances.

--
Gerry Sinkiewicz
sinkiege_at_snet.net Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 17:20:28 CDT