Connecting to Oracle8.05 via VC++

From: vikas arora <arorav_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:12:15 -0400

I have a Oracle 8.0.5 installed on my desktop (WinNT) and I am using a simple VC++ program to write records into the table.
I am able to write the records but with every record entry Oracle/ODBC pops us a window asking me for user and password.

Will appreciate if somebody can tell me
- what to do supress the pop -up of the password username window.
  OR setup the password/username only ONCE!
- point me to some example

Regards
Vikas Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 14:12:15 CDT