Simple OCI example code?

From: Greg <jquinn_at_shell7.ba.best.com>
Date: 05 Apr 1999 16:35:16 GMT

Hi;

I'm starting to code some OCI-based CGI's, but I can not see any simple examples of C code for initializing, connecting as a single user doing a simple select, retrieving this results and closing the session. The example code in the Oracle documentation is at best confusing. Could anyone point me to a simple soure code so that I can get started on this?

Many thanks for any help
Greg Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 11:35:16 CDT