Re: default connect string for oracle eval. ver. 80.x

From: Michael Bamford <bambi_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:47:41 +1200

what platform are you running on?

if you are on NT, edit the system registry as follows:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE Add the string value "ORAClE_SID" with the value of your tnsnames.ora alias name for the database.

The default passwords are
sys/change_on_install
system/manager
.. the internal password was set by you when you created the database