Oracle Newbie: Backup Help

From: Peter Lawler <spam_spam_spam_and_spam_at_six-by-nine.com.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 09:56:59 +1000

Hi!
Just a quick question. I have a fairly simple database, and would like to use Solstice Backup to (!) back it up. Unfortunately, I can't take down the DB while the backup takes place. I've got a reasonable grip on the Solastice Backup, but I don't really understand how to do it (ie, I've got confused between 3 manuals) with Solstice.

Could anyone help me?

TIA, Pete. Received on Sun Apr 04 1999 - 18:56:59 CDT