OCI within a C Cartridge

From: hagai sagi <hagais_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 01:28:45 +0100

Im writing a c cartridge in Oracle Application Server. The system is running on sun solaris 2.6 . I would like to combine OCI (Oracle Class Interface) into the c cartridge in order to make a connection to the database (oracle). In order to do it I have to create a Makefile. How should the makefile look like?
I would like to receive a fool example of the makefile. Received on Sun Apr 04 1999 - 19:28:45 CDT