Re: Does anyone know if Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle) is gay?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 02:30:46 GMT

In article <7e5pva$1m2$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,   arosenau_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
> He is single. He is cute. Does anyone out there
> know if he is gay?
>
> Love
>
> Art

Why do you think that we, techies on this list, would know a thing like that? My advice is to go to CA and give him a kiss. If you wake up in a hospital with a broken jaw, then he's not a gay. If he returns your kiss, then you may live happily ever after, until death takes you apart. By the way, posting messages like this one is not just obnoxious, it's plain stupid.

Mladen Gogala