Re: Win98 and Oracle8

From: Vitaliy Mogilevskiy <vit100gain_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 10:49:35 -0800

I have installed Oracle Developer 2.0, Personal Oracle 8, Oracle JDeveloper 1.1 on Win98
none of those products are supported on Win98 you can still install it but you will put your self
in "NO SUPPORT" situation, just like I did. The staff works but crashes a lot, so good luck!
My suggest - get NT.