HELP NEEDED! - Oracle Web Application Server

From: Paul Higham <paul.higham_at_isis.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:10:54 +0100

Can anyone help me.

Is there anywhere I could get information about setting up transactions using the Oracle Web Application Server V3.0 Advanced?

The online documentation is awful and doesn't help at all. I have no problem with the PLSQL but any help with the how to set up the inclusive URL's etc would be great.

(needed for university project)

Many many thanks
Paul Received on Fri Apr 02 1999 - 13:10:54 CST