What's the "standard" step using exp/imp to eliminate fragmentation ?

From: <agi_at_mail.taicom.com.tw>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 11:33:12 GMT

Hi,theres,
  I'm junior in Oracle DBA.
  I suffer from fragmentations problem recently.So, I want to use imp/exp   to eliminate fragmentations.
  Could someone show me the "SAFE & USEFUL" steps to do my exp/imp procedure ?   The procedure in my mind as follows:
  ( I have system,data,dbidx,temp,rbs,user,tools 7 tablespaces )

  1.exp system/manager GRANTS=Y BUFFER=81920 FULL=Y LOG=exp.log FILE=sys.dmp
  2.drop the tablespace(except system,tools tbs ??) and remove database files
  3.recreate tablespace with the same storage before export.
  4.imp system/manager BUFFER=81920 IGNORE=Y FULL=Y COMMIT=Y FILE=sys.dmp
  5 drop tablespace dbidx and recreate it,then run recreate_index script

  If there is any problems with the exp/imp procedure above, pls give me   some suggestions before I made a big mistake !!

  I deeply appreciate any suggestions !!

Rgds,
Agi