Re: Backup and Recovery Certification Exam

From: R. Steven Brown <rstevenbrown_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:20:01 -0700

When I took that test, I had about the same number of import questions as export. Not knowing ahead which way the questions might be clustered, or if they would, I studied/reviewed all material in preperation for the test. My technique was to go through the candidate .pdf file and physically do everything list in the test contents the day before the test. Doing that I did not need to retake any tests.
Steve Brown