OEM

From: Pete <pmarkey_at_bellsouth.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 23:31:17 GMT

About the only documentation I can find for the OEM is in the oracle online docs, not that these are not good, but is their other books etc. out there that others may know of?

Also it seems not many people use the OEM, is their a reason for this? I run an NT enviroment and just started to use the OEM and it seems like it will DBA on its own if configured right. Received on Thu Apr 01 1999 - 17:31:17 CST