Oracle Refresh

From: Pete <pmarkey_at_bellsouth.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 23:22:48 GMT

I have a database that I have a "gold" copy of that I recreate the user for and reimport that data for everynight (refreshing it). I need to automate this.
I would like to do it with OEM job scheduler but when I run the job, I get errors that say
"could not find import.log" of the import and "syntax error """ on the script I try and run to drop and recreate the user. I am able to stop and restart a service using an NT command using the Job scheduler. Can someone tell my either
A. how to get rid of these OEM errors
B. Run the SQL user script and dump script using NT AT commands (nt scheduler)
I know how to use AT to do things but not how to run a script.

Thanks alot,
Pete Received on Thu Apr 01 1999 - 17:22:48 CST