Re: CPU/ I/O Bound

From: 小不 <enochw_at_hknet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 00:31:36 +0800

Run command 'vmstat'. You will find that at end of each output line, there are 4 figures. They are usr, sys, idle, and wait I/O, representing cpu usage of users, cpu usage of system, cpu idle, and cpu waiting for I/O. If wait I/O is high, your system is probably I/O bound; if usr and sys is high, it is probably cpu bound. There are other commands come with your O/S. Check your system comand reference.

ak494_at_hotmail.com 撰寫於文章 <7dut6a$8hq$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...