Re: Replication again

From: <jweir_at_datamirror.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:13:19 GMT

Hi Denis,
Real-time, or periodic update, replication on an incremental change basis (not batch transfer or snapshot) is possible using DataMirror Transformation Server for Oracle. The product uses native TCP/IP communications and requires no gateway or other data stage. More information is available at www.datamirror.com.

Jay Weir