Oracle education advice

From: Yuan <ytchin_at_lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:42:25 -0600

I would like to know whether which course to take for Oracle 8 i training. I had taken the Oracle 8 New Features for administrator. I signed up the Oracle 8i New Features for administrator. Does anyone take both courses?
If so, do they have a lot of overlapping? If so, what would be an alternative?

Thanks for any advice.

Yuah-yuan Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 15:42:25 CST