Oracle for linux

From: Tim Appleton <timdapp_at_domain25.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:40:10 +0100

Dear All,

        I am currently trying to install Oracle for linux on Red Hat. I am new to linux and I am struggling to configure the Linux kernal ipc parameters to accomodate the sga structure, as per the instalation guide.

 Can anybody help or at least point me in the direction of a decent HOW-2. Many Thanks

Tim Appleton Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 12:40:10 CST