arrays as out parameters in stored procs???

From: <schmittt5892_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:33:33 GMT

Is it possible to return an array as an out parameter in a stored procedure?? I'm trying to execute a stored procedure from VB via ADO and it doesn't work if there are more than 10 parameters. I was thinking of putting the return values in an array to send back?? Can I do it?? Is there another way??

Thanks,
Tom Schmitt