Help : long select statement in Pro*C

From: <chamss_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:16:48 GMT

Hi,

I have to do a cursor with a select that is about 2000 caracters and I have found that pro*c truncate it to about 1050 caracters without any warning ...

I tried the option maxliteral=2000 but proc doesn't accept more than 1024 caracters, is there any workaround for this ?

thank you for your help.

chamss@ ___ no spam ___ my-dejanews.com