Re: ORA-01653: Unable to extend table

From: gremlin <gremlinNO__SPAM___at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:40:12 -0500

I don't know if that was the only thing, but sure enough I had commented out the part that supplied the storage parameters. Thanks for the heads up.

Mike

p.s. I wanted to make an initial extent of 2048M and have each extent be that size as well, but when I try to create the table it tells me that number is too large. What is the maximum? (SGI Origin 2000, Oracle 8.0.4.1)

--

To reply to me via email, remove the "__NO_SPAM__" in the header email address.