Re: snapshot a step beyond

From: root <pgorain_at_teaser.fr>
Date: 30 Mar 1999 20:54:49 GMT

Kresimir Fabijanic (kresimir_at_ozemail.com.au) à écrit:
: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: --------------DBE33225538B44D69F52D2C5
:
: I agree with ajgonzal. Check your database parameters in your init.ora or
: v$parameter table -
: 'job_queue_processes' and job_queue_interval - it should be at least as much
: is your refresh interval of the snapshot. Also you will need to check in
: DBA_SNAPSHOTS column REFRESH_GROUP with jour DBA_JOBS id (JOB) and check it if
: it is BROKEN or if number of FAILURES is more than 0. Also check jour
: SNAPSHOT_LOGS if there is any data. Each time the snapshot is refreshed, the
: logs of the refreshed records are removed.

thank you for your answer !!

but i still have a problem,
i havent any 'job_queue_processes' and job_queue_interval in my'base' .

when i make my create snapshot all is fine but even if i use the dbms_snapshot.refresh , nothing new happend..

i think i have to learn ORACLE !!